Thursday, October 2, 2014

09/11/2001 TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT MUSLIMS


WE MAY ALSO ADD THE BOSTON MARATHON BOMBERS, ALSO MUSLIMS
THE KILLINGS PERPETRATED BY ISIS

I AM TOLD BY MY PRESIDENT THAT THIS IS JUST A COINCIDENCE...THAT NOT ALL muslims ARE THE SAME...SORRY CHIEF, DON'T BUY THAT!

WHY I AM ANTI-MUSLIM…this is not an apology…these are my REASONS...

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND COMING FROM COMMUNIST CUBA, I APPRECIATE AND LOVE THIS COUNTRY VERY MUCH AND WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LIFE IF I AM CALLED TO DO SO AND AGREE WITH THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THIS SACRIFICE.  I WILL NOT BE AT THE BECK-AND-CALL OF THIS ADMINISTRATION TO DEFEND HADJIS IN THEIR FRATRICIDAL CIVIL WARS BUT REPEAT I WILL BE MANNING THE BARRICADE HERE IN HIALEAH AGAINST OUR ENEMIES FROM FAR AWAY AND ALSO FROM HERE.

I RECENTLY READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT A HOT SPRINGS, ARKANSAS LADY BY THE NAME OF JAN MORGAN, OWNER OF THE GUN CAVE INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE. THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLES IS Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, a graduate in journalism and economics from The George Washington University. He has worked as a cub reporter in rural Virginia and as senior copy editor for major Canadian metropolitan dailies. Tzvi wrote for Arutz Sheva for several years before joining the Jewish Press.

WELL, I FIND MYSELF IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT WITH THE WORDS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY FROM ARKANSAS, HOPEFULLY SHE WILL NOT BE OFFENDED IF I QUOTE SOME OF HER WORDS AND THOUGHTS AND MODIFY THEM TO THE EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE.


Following are reasons for a “ USA-Muslim-free-zone.” 
Complete with certain words misspelled...LOL

1) The koran, which I have read and studied thoroughly and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to islam….

2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims who are angry that I have studied their koran and have, over the past two years, been exposing the vileness of the Koran and its murderous directives.

3) The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim; labelled "violence in the workplace."  * the Boston bombings(by muslims)...it could be labelled "violence in a sports event."  * the Fort Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30
people.  Also labelled "violence in the workplace."  And now he would like to be a citizen and soldier of ISIS.  * and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11 that it could be labelled as an "airline-industry-violence in the air."  This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate my position that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.

4) Because of the nature of the life of freedom in this country, in an enclosed environment,  I am not comfortable being around muslims who align themselves with a religion that clearly commands hate, murder, and violence against all non muslims…..perhaps because I insist in wearing my kippah as a symbol of my religion, protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the USA.

5) My feelings against muslims is based on the fact that they align themselves with a religion that commands him to kill me, because I am consider an "infidel."  But I do not care, as my love for HASHEM knows no bounds...

6) I do not like muslims, who belong to and, or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent Americans. muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent Americans.  muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans….and believe when I state that it is from the "moderate" muslims that "radical muslims come from.  They do not come from the moon they so-adore...
Every muslim then, has the possibility and/or probability of becoming radicalized at one point of their lives.  And the ones that do not change...well, they are the ones that support the others with funds, protection, food and lodgings, transportation, etc.

7) I have the RIGHT and RESPONSIBILITY to help provide a safe environment for the great people of this nation who provided us with asylum when we had to leave our beloved homeland of Cuba.  That is why we all have to be vigilant!

8) I have no way of looking at islam other than as a theocracy, not a religion. islam is undoubtedly the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words law, religion and state are forged together to form what muslims refer to as “The Nation of islam.” Once again it is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and sharia law all in one. This is a theocracy, not a religion.  And, as far as I am concerned we already have a fine set of laws in this country...laws that make us equal and free.  The US Constitution does not protect a theocracy. The 1st Amendment
is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies. It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government. In islam religion and state are one....making it a theocracy, not a religion.  We are a Nation governed by laws, or the law of the land the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics. How then, can anyone say that, the practice of Islam is protected by the U.S. Constitution? The muslim brotherhood has a documented plan for the destruction of America from within, discovered by our own government during a raid of MB operatives in America. In addition, I am very cognizant of the civilization jihad under way in my country by American muslims. In a number of states muslims, through our legal system, are trying to force us to accept sharia law over Constitutional law. I do not wish to do business with people who stand against the Constitution and are fighting to replace it.  And for your information, islam is already the second largest religion in more than 20 of our states, our beloved Florida included.

9) islam allows muslims to kill their own children, (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. (did you know that dating outside of the faith is justification for murdering their daughters and this has already occurred on American soil?) Why would I want people (who believe it’s okay to murder their own children), be in the presence of other children? 



10) In the 14-hundred-year history of islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people. Not all muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists in the world right now are muslim, since political terrorism is in the decline.  Since you can’t determine by visual assessment, which ones will kill you and which ones will not, I am going to go with the line of thought that ANY HUMAN BEING who would either knowingly or unknowingly support a “religion” that commands the murder of all people who refuse to submit or convert to that religion, is not someone I want to know or do business with, work with and would not want them to be my neighbors.  I hold adults accountable for the religion they align themselves with.







No comments:

Post a Comment